Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Adjustments of Serialised Product
03-21-2013, 06:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013, 06:41 PM by phil.)
RE: Stock Adjustments of Serialised Product
I just checked and it is not possible to add a serilaised item to the same location twice to end up with two of the item with the same serial number!!
I think this was just because you had the item set as controlled - BUT not also serialised. It must be set to serialised if you wish to only have one of it.
So in answer to Question 1 - yes you can add multiple items of the same LOT/Batch/Roll when an items is controlled (but is not seriliased) - and NO you cannot add multiple items of the same serial number when the items is defined as controlled AND serialised.

In answer to Question 2 - if you select the location where the stock is and you hit the remove items in the stock adjustment screen the serial items (or LOT/BATCH/ROLL references) that currently exist at that location display for you to select - as we agreed was a good idea - and it IS implemented.

It is my guess that you have the location MEL selected and you really wanted "Portacabin1"
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stock Adjustments of Serialised Product - by phil - 03-21-2013, 06:37 PM