Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer Funds Between Bank Accounts - SOLVED
08-05-2018, 09:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 10:02 PM by VortecCPI.)
Transfer Funds Between Bank Accounts - SOLVED
We are using PayPal for some invoice payments. Once funds are received they are transferred from PayPal to our corporate checking account. Of course the amount transferred is the payment less the fee so when I reconcile bank accounts I must manually calculate the amounts cleared in these cases.

What I would like to do is create a bank account for PayPal and enter the receipts and fees in this account and then record a transfer to the corporate checking account. This way we have a true trail of what has happened in the real world.

So... What is the best way to record a transfer of funds from one bank account to another bank account? I did do a search and did not come up with anything related. Perhaps I am missing something very simple here?

As always any help is greatly appreciated!
Ha Ha... Never mind...

It is as simple as using GL Bank Account Payments/Receipts. I had it in my head I could not select bank-related accounts in these pages but I was mistaken.

So easy!

Also... Not trying to be a critic but the Payments/Receipts pages look a bit different. Should they be reconciled for ease of code maintenence?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker

Messages In This Thread
Transfer Funds Between Bank Accounts - SOLVED - by VortecCPI - 08-05-2018, 09:47 PM