Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Ledger Account Inquiry-Negative stock in version 4.14.1
06-03-2018, 05:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 05:42 AM by wissedenis22.)
General Ledger Account Inquiry-Negative stock in version 4.14.1
Has anyone experienced an usual report on the General Ledger Account Inquiry?
We have two companies and I updated to version 4.14.1 in January of this year, but when you run Account Inquiry you get totally different values. I guess stock is a current assets and is being update on daily basis, but it's running on negative balance which is credit balance yet transaction are curried of buying and issuing. Like I said it's happening on both companies(sites) and both accounts have different accountants so am very sure that the problem is not on my side.

I tried to query the table stockmoves and joined it with (systypes & stockmaster ) manually saved the data in excel sheet and carried out the stock transaction carefully and it would give me a positive result.

Is there a possibility that GLAccountInquiry.php script has a bug or something changed in version 4.14.1, the way we update stock.

thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
General Ledger Account Inquiry-Negative stock in version 4.14.1 - by wissedenis22 - 06-03-2018, 05:41 AM