Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Builder - Fonts Ignored - SOLVED
03-08-2018, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2018, 10:48 PM by VortecCPI.)
RE: Report Builder - Fonts Ignored - SOLVED
(03-08-2018, 08:48 PM)falkoner Wrote: Speaking from a purely mercenary point of view, writing highly customised reports for companies has always been a good source of income for the developers, and helps to subsidise the writing of the main code. However this means that the incentive to write a report writer is low Smile

Tim

100% agreed as I have been compensated for the development and/or modification of many Crystal Reports and other custom reports (even AS/400). In my opinion we need this lightweight feature in webERP and for our needs it is best if the solution is self-contained.

Of course there are some issues but the idea is sound and adds value to webERP. I will continue to help and contribute in any way I can. I see your point with respect to validation so perhaps I will work with you to target certain areas to tackle a little bit at a time...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report Builder - Fonts Ignored - SOLVED - by VortecCPI - 03-08-2018, 10:23 PM