Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Stock Request - Many Issues
02-12-2018, 04:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 04:35 AM by VortecCPI.)
RE: Internal Stock Request - Many Issues
Tim,

Thank you for the very kind and very encouraging words. I am truly grateful for webERP and for all who help make it better.

So far it has fulfilled all our business needs and much of that is due to ideas, help, and input by people like you.

PB
What's so very interesting to me... Highly-complicated things like GL COA, COGS, and MRP work like a champ yet something as simple as Prev / Next somehow got away from us, likely during some small change in that piece...

However... Let's look at it this way... Given the choice of which might get away from us that's the one I would choose for sure.

The GL COA, COGS, and MRP pieces are amazing. Have one look at Dolibarr and you will come running back to webERP. Those pieces alone, in my opinion, make webERP very special and Best-In-Class for sure. With the exception of Part Revisions, I have seem almost nothing ECi M1 ERP can do that webERP can not (in certain context). Of course ECi M1 ERP has VBScript and Crystal Reports but that can be both a blessing as well as a curse...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internal Stock Request - Many Issues - by VortecCPI - 02-12-2018, 04:20 AM