Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Address Data on Invoice PDF
01-09-2018, 09:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 09:16 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: Missing Address Data on Invoice PDF
Yes, that makes sense. That is very similar to a US address, the zip code is most important, with a usual 3 or 4 line format:

Person or Business name
(address1) a street name with postal#. (alternatively, this could be a Post Office box#, if used)
(address2) typically used as 'extra info' to address1: an apartment#, suite#, or other reference, such as 'c/o' (care of) or 'Attn' info. [left blank if not used, no output if blank]
(address3) normally contains the city, state and zip code together on one line.

By the nature of the "other fields" being blank (and even if separated by a space or two), would still seem to print as you show in the 2nd part in the previous comment.
Of course, I realize that this might not be true for all areas where addresses are printed, but I've seen this to be the "general case" in other areas.

So, based on that info, I'll leave the comma's out, but add the additional address6 part that only occurs in two places. One file already has this included (the portrait), but the other does not, so Paul (Becker's) change makes this consistent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Address Data on Invoice PDF - by TurboPT - 01-09-2018, 09:01 AM