Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Item Dispatch Issue - SOLVED
11-19-2017, 01:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 11:39 PM by VortecCPI.)
Order Item Dispatch Issue - SOLVED
I have a Sales Order with two items, both of which are controlled but not serialized.

The first item has a quantity of 50 and all works as expected:

The second item has a quantity of 51 and I am stuck. If I click the "Update Batches" button the system goes into some sort of endless loop.

What is the proper procedure in this instance? We will have many line items that will be controlled and have a quantity of up to 275.

Thank you all for any help!
Never mind... I was just looking at the code and I just realized the "File Upload" radio button was selected instead of the "Keyed Entry" radio button.

You know... The more I look at the code and the more I use webERP the more I appreciate and realize all the hard work that went into the design of this system.

Sorry about the self-solved post...

For any users interested you can control this functionality by changing one line of code in "InputSerialItems.php". The rule is managed by the number "50" on line 48 as shown below. In my case I am going to change it to "275" as that is the maximum quantity of product we will ever issue to a customer.

if (!isset($_POST['EntryType']) OR trim($_POST['EntryType']) == ''){
if ($RecvQty <= 50) {
$_POST['EntryType'] = 'KEYED';
} //elseif ($RecvQty <= 50) { $EntryType = "BARCODE"; }
else {
$_POST['EntryType'] = 'FILE';
}
}
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker

Messages In This Thread
Order Item Dispatch Issue - SOLVED - by VortecCPI - 11-19-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: Order Item Dispatch Issue - by TimSchofield - 11-19-2017, 05:52 AM