Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting an error Database Error 1054 :
08-11-2016, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 12:17 AM by rabtech12.)
RE: Getting an error Database Error 1054 :
yes, that is the error. I found this but wasnt sure how to implement the fix. Im not at all familiar with mysql. It took me a while just to get the Ubuntu server running and get all the required packages installed. I used a guide I found on the web to make the database. I am lost as to how to use this ALTER command. I can get logged back into the mysql prompt but i dont know how to alter the webep database.

If there is an extra command to add or somehow change to that database then execute this command I just dont know what it is?

And thanks for helping. I know i am new here and hopefully once it is installed and running I wont have to bother people with these questions..

The company that I am installing this for would love to pay a consultant to help them. They are in Alabama.... I told them I would get the software installed and they could look thru it and see if they liked it... So far they love it...

If there is a place on here that has consultants that help with this software they would love tho pay for someone to help get it all setup..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting an error Database Error 1054 : - by rabtech12 - 08-11-2016, 12:07 AM