Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Access denied at log in - How to reset password
06-14-2015, 01:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2015, 01:30 AM by MacPhotoBiker.)
RE: Access denied at log in - How to reset password
Hi Tim,

thank you very much again! I was rather confident that I did try to log out.... But after reading your comment, I just tried again - and it did the trick!

Thank you very much again for the script to change the password! I deleted it from my server, but I will definitely keep a copy Smile

Very best regards from Canada

Gert

(06-13-2015, 05:03 PM)phil Wrote: Well if you have access to the host's control panel you should be able to reset it ... or is it your own server..
you could reinstall mysql - default user is root with a blank password ... but many distributions make you install it with a more secure password now.

Hi Phil,

thanks a lot for looking into it. My server is a dedicated WHM/ cpanel server, and webERP runs on one of the cpanel accounts. Fortunately Tim's script indeed changed the password successfully, and the initial "Security settings" warning also "healed".

Thank you very much again for all the support - although it was clearly not a "webERP issue".

Gert
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
[url]http://www.justcorebusiness.com[/url]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Access denied at log in - How to reset password - by MacPhotoBiker - 06-14-2015, 01:22 AM