Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Access denied at log in - How to reset password
06-12-2015, 10:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015, 11:16 PM by MacPhotoBiker.)
RE: Access denied at log in - How to reset password
Hi Tim,

thank you very much for that script!
Unfortunately it didn't do the trick, but I think that's not because of the script.

I noticed that the error message (in the screenshot in the opening post) does not refer to the webERP user, but to the database user (which I set up in my cpanel account).

I think what I need to correct is not is the password for the connection to the database. Sorry, I put that wrong initially.

Could you help me out with that, too, please?

Sorry for the confusion (I trust the script might come handy one day anyway Wink )

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

ok,that's clearly a home made issue Sad I figured out where to define the database connection (config.php).

However, since I tried to "correct" my user password for webERP, I can't log in (and at the login screen it states that the password is wrong).

I ran the script that Tim provided, but when I try to log in now, it tries to run UpgradeDatabase.php automatically, which fails (see attached screenshot):

ERROR Message Report : Security settings have not been defined for your user account. Please advise your system administrator. It could also be that there is a session problem with your PHP web server

Could you please help me out with that, too?

Thank you so much!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
[url]http://www.justcorebusiness.com[/url]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Access denied at log in - How to reset password - by MacPhotoBiker - 06-12-2015, 10:56 PM