Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection
09-24-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection
(06-28-2014 12:49 PM)erpforwang Wrote:  weberp is the user name for the database login, and erpweb is the database name that I used to connect this weberp version.
I can not use the prefix... this mean when I try to put any prefix in the first installation page, this will end up a wrong database name in the config.php file, so I have to leave this blank.
A9xxx is the default mysql database name when I set this up.

I was familiar with the older version of weberp before, on Windows OS, but now my server is linux, and I have several different erp program, e.g. frontaccounting, I installed on the same root, using different mysql database, which works perfect, but I prefer webERP, comparing to frontaccounting.

Thank you

Jun Wang
(06-24-2014 10:03 PM)TurboPT Wrote:  Yes, it DOES try to connect, or you would not see this message:

erpforwang Wrote:Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'A932637_weberp'@'%' to database 'a932637_erpweb'

What about the other part of my previous question... is 'erpweb' [a reverse on weberp] expected in the DB name?

I also wonder about another aspect you mentioned:
erpforwang Wrote:...and also I can not use any prefix like xxxx_

The leading 'A932637_' seems to violate this prefix... unless this is something different?

The best way is that you install the same weberp on your linux system, and see if it works.

Thank you

Jun Wang

coool !

[b][url=http://www.gameng.us]Games Download[/url][/b]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection - gamengoo - 09-24-2014 02:51 AM