Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection
06-10-2014, 02:54 PM,
webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection
PHP Version 5.3.28 on linux
I keep on getting error connecting with database, and this is what I did during installation of this new version:
I leave prefix: blank (I noticed in config.php, any prefix will affect the correct database name)
I have put in the 1 and 2 pages of the installation process, and it did not tell me installation correct or not, just popup with the login page, and I put the admin as the default user, and the password that I have created, it will keep telling me the database connection problem.
And I checked the MySQL database, it is empty, not data is ever installed.
I consulted with the host provider, and they helped me checked all the info in config.php and also userlogin.php, I was told it is the application issue, nothing to do with anything on the hosting side.
Here is the question: is the new version 4.11.3 fully tested and working fine? and is there anyone said the same issue in the forum?
I have no problem installing the old version before, but this new and 4.11.2 has the same installation issue.
Please help, thank you.

Messages In This Thread
webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection - by erpforwang - 06-10-2014, 02:54 PM