Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aged Controlled Inventory - Bad Age?
02-15-2018, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2018, 05:38 AM by VortecCPI.)
RE: Aged Controlled Inventory - Bad Age?
I realize it takes effort but for those of us in a production environment we do not have time to merge changes.

In our case 77 of the scripts have been customized (at last count) so this is no easy or swift task!

I do what I can when time permits but I am forced to work in 4.14.1...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker
02-15-2018, 05:41 AM,
Paul, no, I would not worry about moving SVN, that's why I was checking. I can recheck once sourceforge restores. They had a big update last night, took longer than expected, and seems that they might have issues.

Tim, oh yeah, I forgot you asked about that in a previous post, I need to go back and revisit your details.
02-15-2018, 06:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2018, 06:08 AM by VortecCPI.)
I have no trouble with access via TortoiseSVN.
02-15-2018, 06:42 AM,
I am able to commit, as I did one last night, but checking diff claims no changes to previous version, which I know is not correct.
02-15-2018, 02:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2018, 03:04 PM by TurboPT.)
Paul,
I had forgotten that the 'createdate' is part of the new[er] picklist feature handling from Andrew.

Those changes might potentially help the date matter that you previously mentioned? ... but I'm not sure.

So I have the 3 changes unit-related changes applied, but not able to commit at this time. (Getting a lock error with SVN last night)
02-15-2018, 05:23 PM,
Paul, from the command line you need to issue a
svn cleanup
command to unlock (doesn't get rid of the cause of the locking). Not sure what the equivalent is in any of the GUI I am afraid.

Tim
02-15-2018, 10:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-15-2018, 10:58 PM by VortecCPI.)
(02-15-2018, 02:20 PM)TurboPT Wrote: Paul,
I had forgotten that the 'createdate' is part of the new[er] picklist feature handling from Andrew.

Those changes might potentially help the date matter that you previously mentioned? ... but I'm not sure.

So I have the 3 changes unit-related changes applied, but not able to commit at this time. (Getting a lock error with SVN last night)

Very good point so I will try to reconcile the new code with 4.14.1 code....
Substituting transdate for createdate in the new code gets me a list with all the items instead of just those remaining in stock. This is because the GROUP BY statement has been removed.
We have a very small issue with decimal place consistency.

Before:    

After:    
02-16-2018, 03:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 03:18 AM by TurboPT.)
Tim, there is a 'Team => Cleanup' option in the Eclipse SVN connector.

I tried that twice, but the error persists. Seems that others are reporting a similar lock error at sourceforge.

Double checking the locks from Eclipse does not show any.

...and seeing the same 503 errors today from their site as yesterday.

So, all that has me thinking the trouble is on their end?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

02-16-2018, 03:54 AM,
Definitely it is their problem it is just I find from the command line that once it stops with a lock a cleanup allows me to carry on
02-16-2018, 01:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 01:43 PM by TurboPT.)
An update on repositories late last night from a sourceforge tweet:

Sourceforge Tweet Wrote:SourceForge SF.net Operation @sfnet_ops 17m17 minutes ago

Mailing lists service has been fully restored. Code repos should be restored in the next 2 hours. Thanks for your patience.

...so I should finally be able to catch on a few commits tomorrow! Big Grin