Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enter counter sales date
02-02-2012, 08:10 PM,
enter counter sales date
Hi,

We have a POS system that can generate a end of day report with totals of products, quantities and sum.

When I try to enter Yesterday's sales into webERP, how do I set the transaction date to Yesterday?

Thanks.
02-03-2012, 05:55 AM,
RE: enter counter sales date
In the confirm dispatch invoice screen you can enter the invice date.

Funny I am working on getting POs transactions into webERP using the API at the moment. I have invoices coming through nicely, crediits and returns are brewing nicely.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
02-03-2012, 06:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012, 06:35 AM by avocado.)
(02-03-2012, 05:55 AM)phil Wrote: In the confirm dispatch invoice screen you can enter the invice date.

Funny I am working on getting POs transactions into webERP using the API at the moment. I have invoices coming through nicely, crediits and returns are brewing nicely.

Thank you for the prompt reply!

Any doco for api?
(02-03-2012, 05:55 AM)phil Wrote: In the confirm dispatch invoice screen you can enter the invice date.

Also is this in counter sales or normal sales?
02-03-2012, 08:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012, 07:20 AM by phil.)
Normal sales...
Counter sales are assumed to be sales made immediately so (if memory serves correctly) the date is taken from the system.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
04-05-2012, 03:06 AM,
Hello there,

I'm having some problems with my Counter sales Invoicing. Everytime that I put an item price different from multiples of 50, the system doesn't allow generate the invoice including the tax. However if don't consider taxes, the invoice is processed.
Can anyone help me? THANK'S!!!