Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GL Accounts Differances
05-16-2016, 10:34 PM,
GL Accounts Differances
I am having an issues when I run the General Ledger Account Inquiry.
When I run for a single month the cash account there is a difference in the balance forward, then when I run a multi month Inquiry.
For example when I run the multi month from December to April the balances all look correct but when I run just March it shows a balance of $34713.59 and then when I run just April it shows balance forward of $135,865.21.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

05-17-2016, 01:26 AM,
RE: GL Accounts Differances
(05-16-2016, 10:34 PM)daveparrish Wrote: I am having an issues when I run the General Ledger Account Inquiry.
When I run for a single month the cash account there is a difference in the balance forward, then when I run a multi month Inquiry.
For example when I run the multi month from December to April the balances all look correct but when I run just March it shows a balance of $34713.59 and then when I run just April it shows balance forward of $135,865.21.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ok I found the issue they had posted gl trans in April that should have been posted in May, with that said what would be the best way to correct this and what is the Re-calculate brought forward amounts in GL actually do?
05-26-2016, 05:06 AM,
RE: GL Accounts Differances
It 'unposts' all gltrans records for periods selected. It sets bfwd from the start period to the bfw on all future periods. It then reposts all gltrans.
It should correct the issue