Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
GRN BATCH NUMBER
02-10-2016, 04:26 PM,
GRN BATCH NUMBER
Hi forum,
1. have seen in table grns grnbatch wondering how it works any knowledge base looks can sort me out, my scenario is every grn is given a batch number/lot number which can be used for traceability, can this be the case .
2. I want to have a direct goods receive without passing through LPO shall i modify the GoodsReceived.php script or there is some script out there.
Peter
02-10-2016, 06:53 PM,
RE: GRN BATCH NUMBER
Hi guys sorry for becoming so posty when i realize an issue before researching myself kindly note i have solved 1 above by setting the item as controlled then when doing a GRN will ask for the batch numbers, But have not solved number 2 above kindly any help been also thinking of doing normal stock journals do we have a script for doing this........................
02-10-2016, 09:25 PM,
Hi,
Not sure what does the LPO mean. If it's line per order, it is impossible to by pass it because you have to input the batch no and quantity of each batch.

Thanks and best regards!

Exson
02-11-2016, 12:13 AM,
No what i mean is that i bypass the purchase order and receive goods directly-(LPO-local purchase order sory using the client's terms)
02-15-2016, 11:19 AM,
There is no way to receive goods without first having a PO -
Then again ... you could adjust stock in with a stock adjustment
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz