Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allocating Payment Problem
03-03-2015, 06:08 PM,
Allocating Payment Problem
Hi,

I have an issue where when we try and allocate payment to a particular customer it simply just refreshes the allocation page and refuses to allocate the payment.

This occurs just on our main default COD account. All other accounts are working correctly. It has been working fine for a number of months and has just developed this problem since Monday.

At first I thought it was to do with our finacial year end setting being Feb but surely if this was a contributing factor it would be across all customer accounts?

Is it simply to do with te number of transactions against this, our most active account?

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter
03-09-2015, 07:03 PM,
RE: Allocating Payment Problem
Has anyone got any pointers that I could look for as this is backing up a great deal of no allocated payments?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter
03-10-2015, 04:56 AM,
I have seen this before where the volume of transactions unallocated was enormous. I had to write a script to allocate them.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
03-10-2015, 07:13 PM,
You have run into the problem of a limit on the size of the POST array. You need to add a line something like

max_input_vars = 3000

into your php.ini file. If you have the suhosin patch installed on your php you also need the following lines added

suhosin.post.max_vars = 3000
suhosin.request.max_vars = 3000

You will need to restart the web server once these changes have been made. Alternatively add the following to your .htaccess file:

php_value max_input_vars 3000
php_value suhosin.get.max_vars 3000
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 3000
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 3000

Tim
03-10-2015, 08:49 PM,
Hi Tim,

You are a superstar!!!

The posting limit was indeed the problem. The book-keeper in charge of allocating payments is now rectifying the problem as they had a huge amount (900+) small differences which still needed to be resolved on the COD account and had clearly pushed past the the 1000 Var posting limit.

A great deal of work for the book-keeper to do but our work is done here.

Thanks guys, great help as always.

Peter
03-10-2015, 09:28 PM,
Glad to be of help Smile