Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error in Sales order detail/summary inquiries report
01-13-2015, 03:10 PM,
Error in Sales order detail/summary inquiries report
Hi,

We are in a vehicle service based business and using Web ERP since 2010. First of all I should thank weberp team developing this wonderful application and the support you are giving when needed.

Recently we setup our services as service items in the inventory for invoicing purpose. Then we came across this error in Sales Order detail or summery inquiries report that some service items duplicates erroneously.
But all the postings are correct under gltrans, salesanalysis, stockmoves.

Herewith I attached screenshots of error and php file. Please give me your expert suggestions to correct this error.

Thank you,

Nirosh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.php   SalesInquiry.php (Size: 49.57 KB / Downloads: 0)
01-14-2015, 11:51 PM,
RE: Error in Sales order detail/summary inquiries report
[undefined=undefined]Hi,Nirosh,[/undefined]
Do you mean the data in summary inquiries report are wrong? Or the data in sales order are wrong? Or both of them?

Best regards!

Exson

(01-13-2015, 03:10 PM)nirosh Wrote: Hi,

We are in a vehicle service based business and using Web ERP since 2010. First of all I should thank weberp team developing this wonderful application and the support you are giving when needed.

Recently we setup our services as service items in the inventory for invoicing purpose. Then we came across this error in Sales Order detail or summery inquiries report that some service items duplicates erroneously.

Herewith I attached screenshots of error and php file. Please give me your expert suggestions to correct this error.

Thank you,

Nirosh

01-20-2015, 11:40 PM,
I believe that report is bad. We never use it. It always duplicates data. I have not looked at it to fix it because we do not have a need for it.
01-27-2015, 02:43 PM,
Hello sir,

Sorry for my late reply. Actually both reports are wrong. But the detail report is worst. Is there any solution for this?

Thank you,

Nirosh

(01-14-2015, 11:51 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: [undefined=undefined]Hi,Nirosh,[/undefined]
Do you mean the data in summary inquiries report are wrong? Or the data in sales order are wrong? Or both of them?

Best regards!

Exson

(01-13-2015, 03:10 PM)nirosh Wrote: Hi,

Thank you,

Nirosh