Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Sale and Sales Order QOHatLoc
03-10-2014, 03:02 AM,
Counter Sale and Sales Order QOHatLoc
At present the feedback from Quantity on Hand at a location takes the single figure from the database and defines the colour of the order entry line. This does not take into account any of the item that is on picking lists for other customers at this location resulting in multiple sales people informing a client that items are in stock and ready for collection. When in fact there are only enough items to satisfy a single order. I have spent the last hour going through the scripts 'CounterSales.php' and 'SelectOrderItems.php' and the various includes 'DefineCartCLass.php' and 'SelectOrderItems_intoCart.inc'. Whilst I can find reference to QOHatLoc I cannot see where it is actually defined in the scripts from a DB query. Can someone point me in the direction of where the actual variable is set so I can see if I can adjust this to quantity at location minus on demand.

Thanks

Peter
03-10-2014, 04:56 AM,
RE: Counter Sale and Sales Order QOHatLoc
In SelectOrderItems.php the quantity on hand at location comes from the query at line 198 (on the latest svn code) which is then passed to the cart class line object in the add_to_cart() method at line 235 and then at line 1397 is used to decide on the colour of the line. There will be something similar in CounterSales.php

Tim