Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo
01-23-2014, 02:00 AM,
Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo
I would like to see the forms that support inventory moves such as a Goods Receipt or Stock Transfer contain the control items if the items are controlled. This would mean Serial number or Lot/batches and associated Quantities. Because of the potential for so many lines when dealing with serialized items perhaps this could be an option "Print Yes/No" before generating the PDF.
01-24-2014, 02:30 AM,
RE: Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo
I have made these modifications myself. I did not add the Option when printing. If the Item is controlled then the control numbers print. If anybody is interested I can share the code.
I have tested with Lot and Serialised Items and also transferred More serial numbers than fit on 1 page and all looks good so far.
01-24-2014, 03:28 AM,
(01-24-2014, 02:30 AM)agaluski Wrote: I have made these modifications myself. I did not add the Option when printing. If the Item is controlled then the control numbers print. If anybody is interested I can share the code.
I have tested with Lot and Serialised Items and also transferred More serial numbers than fit on 1 page and all looks good so far.

Hi, can you add the scripts as attachments here so that they can be added?

Thanks
Tim
01-24-2014, 04:15 AM,
Forgive any bad code. First time in PHP. Not elegant but works. People may prefer different places for the details...or some might like an entire line for each batch/serial with just a new column. I just did the bare minimum to provide needed functionality for our processes

.zip   PDFStockTransferGRN.zip (Size: 5.43 KB / Downloads: 4)