Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss Work Centre and BOM Mainenance in Menu
01-22-2014, 12:40 AM,
Miss Work Centre and BOM Mainenance in Menu
Hello,
Just installed weberp and started to build out a company. I do not see BOM Maintenance and Work Centre Maintenance in any menu and I expect to see them under Manufacturing. I only have 2 Maintenance Items. "Work Order Entry" and "Select a Work Order". I am logged in as the Administrator and I have not changed any security. I can add BOMs if I navigate to BOMs.php and I can do the same with Work Centres by navigating to WorkCentres.php. So it appears I have permission to access these but they are just missing from the menu. Am I missing something in setup or a config or did I somehow remove them (Note I have 2 separate installations with the same issue).
version 4.11.2

Thanks in advance. Awesome stuff so far!
01-22-2014, 03:06 AM,
RE: Miss Work Centre and BOM Mainenance in Menu
Can you go to PageSecurity.php and see what those security token those scripts have assigned to them. Then go to WWW_Access.php and make sure that token is assigned to your user role.

Thanks
Tim
01-22-2014, 03:13 AM,
(01-22-2014, 03:06 AM)Forums Wrote: Can you go to PageSecurity.php and see what those security token those scripts have assigned to them. Then go to WWW_Access.php and make sure that token is assigned to your user role.

Thanks
Tim
PageSecurity.php = Supplier Centre - Supplier Access only
WWW_Access.php, Choose my Role (Administrator) and see
Assigned Security Tokens. Above token is assigned to my role (all 0-15 are assigned). And I can run them as well by skipping the menu to get to them - so I must have permissions correct?

Available Security Tokens
0 Main Index Page Remove
1 Order Entry/Inquiries customer access only Remove
2 Basic Reports and Inquiries with selection options Remove
3 Credit notes and AR management Remove
4 Purchasing data/PO Entry/Reorder Levels Remove
5 Accounts Payable Remove
6 Petty Cash Remove
7 Bank Reconciliations Remove
8 General ledger reports/inquiries Remove
9 Supplier centre - Supplier access only Remove
01-22-2014, 03:43 AM,
Ok, are there entries for those scripts in includes/MainMenuLinsArray.php

Thanks
Tim
01-22-2014, 04:38 AM,
(01-22-2014, 03:43 AM)Forums Wrote: Ok, are there entries for those scripts in includes/MainMenuLinsArray.php

Thanks
Tim

I think I see the issue. I'm an idiot and apparently need new glasses.
I should look under "Maintenance" on the right side of the screen just as I do in every other sub menu. Not Transactions.
Apologies for the fire drill.
01-22-2014, 06:34 AM,
(01-22-2014, 04:38 AM)agaluski Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 03:43 AM)Forums Wrote: Ok, are there entries for those scripts in includes/MainMenuLinsArray.php

Thanks
Tim

I think I see the issue. I'm an idiot and apparently need new glasses.
I should look under "Maintenance" on the right side of the screen just as I do in every other sub menu. Not Transactions.
Apologies for the fire drill.

Smile Smile

We have all done it!!