Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Builder
09-23-2013, 10:06 PM,
Report Builder
Hello Friends,

ERROR Message Report : There is an error in your database field or description. Please check and try again.

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /../includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 149

Step 5

I am trying to make a report that shows who assigned what, and what was approved in petty cash, this is because the PC Tab General report is only restricted to the person who assigns and approves cash. Therefor in instances where someone is a cashier and has to only pass when cash is approved can't have a general view.

Thank you
09-24-2013, 10:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 10:41 PM by jo lwebuga.)
RE: Report Builder
Solved

The link below solves the problem, i think its better to include in the the updates

http://weberp-accounting.1478800.n4.nabb...50314.html

jo lwebuga dateli[b' Wrote: ne='1379937977']

Hello Friends,

ERROR Message Report : There is an error in your database field or description. Please check and try again.

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /../includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 149

Step 5

I am trying to make a report that shows who assigned what, and what was approved in petty cash, this is because the PC Tab General report is only restricted to the person who assigns and approves cash. Therefor in instances where someone is a cashier and has to only pass when cash is approved can't have a general view.

Thank you

09-24-2013, 10:55 PM,
RE: Report Builder
Hi i am working under Report Builder i can' create a report but finaly i go to open that file is like some type of query . Which software to opne that file .rpt.txt.