webERP Forum
Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - Printable Version

+- webERP Forum (http://www.weberp.org/forum)
+-- Forum: webERP Discussion (http://www.weberp.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Problems / Bugs? (http://www.weberp.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed (/showthread.php?tid=7988)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TimSchofield - 01-22-2018

Thanks Paul, I have fixed those.

Maybe the original poster for this thread is a good tester as they have a particular use case?

Tim

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TurboPT - 01-23-2018

Tim, any ideas to the 1st question in my post #50 about the xml file? The ship labels are blank without that, and I don't even know how the layout should appear.

To the 2nd question, the current security of 11 and 15 to the aforementioned files appear to be ok, I'm just not sure what makes the determination. I'll have to see what the manual might say about the security scheme and the various levels.

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TimSchofield - 01-23-2018

Hi Paul

I will look for the xml file later.

As for the page security settings all of our customers have the page security settings individually allocated so I have never given much thought to the default values, and the code in my github repository is really just for our customers not intended to be used as a different project.

Tim

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TurboPT - 01-24-2018

Ok! ... Other than the missing shipping label xml file, I do believe that this feature should be ready to try.

Should I put all relative files in a zip to use, as Andrew did, or should I create a branch on the trunk instead?

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TurboPT - 01-25-2018

HDeriauFF,

Other than the missing file mentioned in post 54, which would mean no shipping labels at the moment, would you like a zip of the file to try the new[er] Pick List feature?
(whenever you get a chance, of course Smile)

In all, there are 21 file changes, plus a SQL update file.

Of course, it would be highly advised to NOT drop the changes into a production instance, but apply them to a cloned or dev site that is a production copy to test/try the proposed changes, in case there may be any 'quirks' to fix.

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TimSchofield - 01-25-2018

Hi Paul, sorry for the delay I have had other business to attend to Smile

Please find attached the XML file, and a slightly revised PDFShipLabel.php as it didn't fully comply with my companies coding standards.

I think another branch would be overkill as the changes are not intrusive to other parts of the system and a subversion merge is something to be avoided if at all possible. Personally I can't see a reason not to just commit it as the current picking list functionality is broken anyway, though it isn't my decision.

Tim

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TurboPT - 01-26-2018

Ok, sounds good.

I'll commit all, but I need to add the new tables to the SQL files and also add the migration items into the next update SQL as part of the overall commit.

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - HDeriauFF - 01-26-2018

(01-22-2018, 06:03 PM)falkoner Wrote: Thanks Paul, I have fixed those.

Maybe the original poster for this thread is a good tester as they have a particular use case?

Tim

Hi yes I would be happy to go through testing.
Let me know where to grab the files and I will provide some feedback.

Thank you!

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TurboPT - 01-27-2018

Tim,

Two questions on updating the SQL files, to ensure that I do things correctly...

I know that I need to add the update/migrate statements to file for this feature to: upgrade4.14.1-4.14.2.sql

Q1. If there are any new tables (or new columns to other tables), it seems that these should be added to the default.sql and demo.sql files too, would this be correct?

Q2. The 'next' version in that update file has 4.15, instead of 4.14.2?

RE: Picking List: only the first item of an order is printed - TimSchofield - 01-27-2018

Hi Paul, it is best to update default.sql and demo.sql though I think these are rebuilt by the build script when a release is done.

As for the release numbers in the upgrade scripts these are as big a mystery to me as they are to you Smile

Tim