Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting - Printable Version
+- webERP Forum (http://www.weberp.org/forum)
+-- Forum: webERP Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Project Admin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting (/showthread.php?tid=28)
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting - phil - 01-23-2012 07:45 PM
A Few Rules and Guidelines for a Happy Forum
1. Please post in the most relevant forum.
2. Please ensure your post has a title that describes/summarises the content.
Topic subjects such as "Help Me", "I'm Stuck" etc. should be avoided in favour of titles that describe the issue you are having. This makes the posting more valuable to users who may come afterwards looking for the same information.
3. Do not continue replying to a post where the subject has changed, please initiate a new thread for the new topic.
4. Please be respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users is not appropriate here nor links to flames/abuse.
5. If you see a post which contravenes these rules please use the “post report” feature rather than responding to such topics yourself.
6. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. is not appropriate here.
7. Moderators only speak English, so please keep posts in English so they can be moderated... it will be assumed that non-English posts are spam.
8. All spam will be removed and posters user accounts deleted. Please do not respond or forward spam simply click on the report button to alert the moderator.
9. Only advertising of webERP add-ons please under the Market Place forum. Members may have a signature with web-site link.
10. The moderators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.