webERP Forum
Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo - Printable Version

+- webERP Forum (http://www.weberp.org/forum)
+-- Forum: webERP Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo (/showthread.php?tid=2046)

Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo - agaluski - 01-23-2014 02:00 AM

I would like to see the forms that support inventory moves such as a Goods Receipt or Stock Transfer contain the control items if the items are controlled. This would mean Serial number or Lot/batches and associated Quantities. Because of the potential for so many lines when dealing with serialized items perhaps this could be an option "Print Yes/No" before generating the PDF.

RE: Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo - agaluski - 01-24-2014 02:30 AM

I have made these modifications myself. I did not add the Option when printing. If the Item is controlled then the control numbers print. If anybody is interested I can share the code.
I have tested with Lot and Serialised Items and also transferred More serial numbers than fit on 1 page and all looks good so far.

RE: Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo - Forums - 01-24-2014 03:28 AM

(01-24-2014 02:30 AM)agaluski Wrote:  I have made these modifications myself. I did not add the Option when printing. If the Item is controlled then the control numbers print. If anybody is interested I can share the code.
I have tested with Lot and Serialised Items and also transferred More serial numbers than fit on 1 page and all looks good so far.

Hi, can you add the scripts as attachments here so that they can be added?

Thanks
Tim

RE: Add Batch/Serial Numbers to GRN and Stock TransfersMo - agaluski - 01-24-2014 04:15 AM

Forgive any bad code. First time in PHP. Not elegant but works. People may prefer different places for the details...or some might like an entire line for each batch/serial with just a new column. I just did the bare minimum to provide needed functionality for our processes
[attachment=243]