webERP Forum
Purchase order not created? - Printable Version

+- webERP Forum (http://www.weberp.org/forum)
+-- Forum: webERP Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Problems / Bugs? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Purchase order not created? (/showthread.php?tid=2044)

Purchase order not created? - Rajkamal - 01-22-2014 05:16 PM

I created more than 40 purchase order and receive items against it but from today i am not able to create a purchase order. I enter purchase order header than item qty but there is problem when i click on order sum button to enter rate, the page return to Search For Stock Items.
What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Purchase order not created? - Forums - 01-22-2014 07:49 PM

Just to narrow it down, will it not allow the same supplier/part code combination that you did before?
Does it come with any error message?
Have you changed anything in the meantime?

Thanks
Tim

RE: Purchase order not created? - Rajkamal - 01-22-2014 09:21 PM

First of all Thank you for you reply
No any error message i found and no any change. I found this problem only i select an specific Item Category, purchase orders are created if i select other item category.
One thing more I have not make payment for these purchase orders, Because i not find the Bank Account option in Supplier >Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from the Supplier. It may be cause of my problem. Please suggest.

RE: Purchase order not created? - Forums - 01-22-2014 11:57 PM

(01-22-2014 09:21 PM)Rajkamal Wrote:  First of all Thank you for you reply
No any error message i found and no any change. I found this problem only i select an specific Item Category, purchase orders are created if i select other item category.
One thing more I have not make payment for these purchase orders, Because i not find the Bank Account option in Supplier >Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from the Supplier. It may be cause of my problem. Please suggest.
Hi, for that item category, what is the stock type?

Tim

RE: Purchase order not created? - Rajkamal - 01-23-2014 03:35 PM

Stock type for item category is Raw material. Please response as soon as possible.