webERP Forum
[an error occurred while processing this directive] - Printable Version

+- webERP Forum (http://www.weberp.org/forum)
+-- Forum: webERP Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Problems / Bugs? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: [an error occurred while processing this directive] (/showthread.php?tid=2035)



[an error occurred while processing this directive] - newuser990 - 01-17-2014 03:15 AM

Hi,
I have installed newly the weberp on my web hosting server. I successfully created the DB and it worked fine and I could enter the details of the company and create a few products. But when I try to create a purchase order I get the following error on a blank page.

<!-- SHTML Wrapper - 500 Server Error -->
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

I think the problem is somewhere in the PHP syntax in PO_Header.php
I am able to create PO with "purchase order grid entry" option in the menu

Can somebody help or guide me to solve this.
Thanks
Newuser990


RE: [an error occurred while processing this directive] - Forums - 01-17-2014 06:00 AM

(01-17-2014 03:15 AM)newuser990 Wrote:  Hi,
I have installed newly the weberp on my web hosting server. I successfully created the DB and it worked fine and I could enter the details of the company and create a few products. But when I try to create a purchase order I get the following error on a blank page.

<!-- SHTML Wrapper - 500 Server Error -->
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

I think the problem is somewhere in the PHP syntax in PO_Header.php
I am able to create PO with "purchase order grid entry" option in the menu

Can somebody help or guide me to solve this.
Thanks
Newuser990

Is there anything in your apache logs at the time this happens. If not try temporarily setting the error_reporting to be

E_ALL && E_STRICT

near the end of config.php

Thanks
Tim


RE: [an error occurred while processing this directive] - newuser990 - 01-21-2014 12:28 AM

Hi,
I was able to solve it. I did a bit of searching on the net and it seems that this error was showing due to the reason that a few files in the weberp were set to 755 r/w settings. I changed them to 644 and the issue got solved.

Thanks again. Hope this helps in other solving similar issue.