webERP Forum

Full Version: Migrating WEBERP from windows 2012 to Centos 7.9 can't login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Those are not nginx related issues, but definitely PHP 8 compatibility matters that we have yet to fully cover.

If you have any local file changes in the attached files, make a backup copy if needed.

Then try replacing the two attached files into the includes/ directory, and retry what you did previously.
Hi Paul,

These files are very useful

Thank you very much for your help, helped me solve another problem.

It seems that the update above php8 has affected a lot of systems, and also caused a lot of troubles to my web site the other day.

Thank you again!!!

Alex
Thanks for the update! ... I've merged those 2 file changes to GitHub.
(11-14-2022, 09:48 AM)TurboPT Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update! ... I've merged those 2 file changes to GitHub.
Hi Paul,

Now I got other problem from payment receive
Deprecated: urlencode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/erp/CustomerReceipt.php on line 793

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DateFunctions.inc on line 19

Deprecated: number_format(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($decimals) of type int is deprecated in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/MiscFunctions.php on line 284

[attachment=1107]

Alex
Ok, I'll try to take a look at that tomorrow, but might be Saturday.
(11-18-2022, 12:15 PM)TurboPT Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I'll try to take a look at that tomorrow, but might be Saturday.
Thanks a lot Paul,

But got other error again, when I try to put supplier invoice, but got the error as following:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "SupplierID" on null in /www/wwwroot/erp/SupplierInvoice.php:35 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /www/wwwroot/erp/SupplierInvoice.php on line 35

Deprecated: Optional parameter $StdCostUnit declared before required parameter $SupplierRef is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 88
Deprecated: Optional parameter $AssetID declared before required parameter $SupplierRef is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 88
Deprecated: Optional parameter $Hold declared before required parameter $SupplierRef is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 88
Deprecated: Optional parameter $DecimalPlaces declared before required parameter $SupplierRef is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 88
Deprecated: Optional parameter $StdCostUnit declared before required parameter $GRNBatchNo is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 336
Deprecated: Optional parameter $Hold declared before required parameter $GRNBatchNo is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 336
Deprecated: Optional parameter $DecimalPlaces declared before required parameter $GRNBatchNo is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 336
Deprecated: Optional parameter $StdCostUnit declared before required parameter $GRNBatchNo is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 382
Deprecated: Optional parameter $Hold declared before required parameter $GRNBatchNo is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 382
Deprecated: Optional parameter $DecimalPlaces declared before required parameter $GRNBatchNo is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefineSuppTransClass.php on line 382
Deprecated: Optional parameter $QtyInv declared before required parameter $SuppliersUnit is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 63
Deprecated: Optional parameter $QtyRecd declared before required parameter $SuppliersUnit is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 63
Deprecated: Optional parameter $GLActName declared before required parameter $SuppliersUnit is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 63
Deprecated: Optional parameter $DecimalPlaces declared before required parameter $SuppliersUnit is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 63
Deprecated: Optional parameter $ShiptRef declared before required parameter $AssetID is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 240
Deprecated: Optional parameter $ShiptRef declared before required parameter $AssetID is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 297

Alex
Yep, looks like more PHP 8+ things.
(11-19-2022, 06:33 PM)TurboPT Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, looks like more PHP 8+ things.
Yes, although part of it‘s wrong, it doesn't affect the operation. At present, it's found that the part of the supplier invoice has affected the work.
Have some file updates. Extract the attached files.zip to your /www/wwwroot/erp/ directory.
4 files go to the erp/ level, 5 files go into erp/includes/.

However, I have a couple of questions too: (the one error may not be fixed yet)

1. The image from post #14, what is the name of the script for the attached image in the URL?
  2. To the error in post #16, what are the steps to trigger that error? (from where or what link?)
Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot!

The relevant scripts and trigger conditions for the two posts are as follows:
1- The image from Post #14, /CustomerReceipt.php?NewReceipt=Yes&Type=Customer
    This error doesn't appear frequently, but it happens sporadically. I haven’t figured out the specific circumstances
    under which it happened? There is no such error today.
2- The image from Post #16, Just after I clicked "Enter a Vendor Invoice" on the "Vendors page", then a series of
    errors as shown in the figure appeared.
[attachment=1114]
3- "Specify Dispatched Controlled Items" part got "Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/InputSerialItemsFile.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/InputSerialItems.php(142): include() #1 /www/wwwroot/erp/ConfirmDispatchControlled_Invoice.php(84): include('...') #2 {main} thrown in /www/wwwroot/erp/includes/InputSerialItemsFile.php on line 113" - Seems if the quantities more than "System Parameters->Maximum number of serial numbered items that can be issued", then this error is generated.

Alex
Pages: 1 2 3