webERP Forum

Full Version: LOST ADMIN ALL RIGHT, ONLY CAN SEE SOME OPTIONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a long time since I came back to the forum, and today I ran into a troublesome problem.

Yesterday, my weberp login settings were normal, but this morning I logged in with the administrator “admin”, and found that all permissions have disappeared, and I can't do any operations and settings. Not sure what's going on? Have you encountered the same problem?

Can anyone help me with this problem? Very anxious!
[attachment=1086]
[attachment=1087]
(09-03-2022, 11:12 PM)ALEXSHEN Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a long time since I came back to the forum, and today I ran into a troublesome problem.

Yesterday, my weberp login settings were normal, but this morning I logged in with the administrator “admin”, and found that all permissions have disappeared, and I can't do any operations and settings. Not sure what's going on? Have you encountered the same problem?

Can anyone help me with this problem? Very anxious!
I re-set a new company account three months ago, and the account of the old company is still in use. In the past three months, the new company account has been in normal use, and can log in in the name of the user or the administrator. But suddenly encountered this problem this morning, and after logging in with one of the user's accounts, I couldn't log out. but others ok, but some funtion are missing.
Seems that the admin's Security Role somehow got set to some other role? ... check the admin user entry in table www_users, column fullaccess, should be set to 8 for System Admin.
THANKS A LOT, SOLVED NOW.