webERP Forum

Full Version: Weberp customization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am looking for someone that offers Weberp customization (adjust weberp to function per my business model) preferably someone in canada
I know of a few users who are in Canada, but I am not sure that they offer customisations. If you could share with us some of what you require I can have a look at your needs.

Tim
(12-22-2021, 08:54 AM)TimSchofield Wrote: [ -> ]I know of a few users who are in Canada, but I am not sure that they offer customisations. If you could share with us some of what you require I can have a look at your needs.

Tim
 Modify data entry
Modify how new data is entered…the issue with current setup is new data has to be inputted before any action is done… should be able to input directly the data when doing PO’s, Invoices etc and would check if data is already in the database… if not add it…
Include where data can be selected through a rolling list (not have to search then enter)
Process Flow
Request from customer>open Quote File, assign MV# (option upload associated files from customer)>Send Quote to customer>if customer accepts transfer to project/sales order> send PO’s through project or select from stock for pick list > invoice> ship> accounts receivable
Each step can be accessed individually but each process point is linked and need to go through first process to go to the next…
Quote Workflow
create bom of customer requirement using MVA part #  (can create kits which will break down the Qty requirement)> send RFQMVB# to selected supplier for selected items> receive price back and enter it in the system with their part number> calculation matrix for selling cost (select items give total cost in supplier currency, multiply with exchange rate, multiplywit duties, add transport costs, add other costs, total, markup on total, calculate multiplier and apply multiplier to individual unit price in selling quote
Add feedback/reference pricing on quote award results
Be able to select item from inventory with price (landed cost)
Convert quote into project once order placed by customer
Can add market data(competitor name, part #, Unit price)
Project workflow
Convert customer request and quote to project with initial value
from project we centralize doing po’s, enter non po costs, invoices, payment entering, transmission reports
project report – make a report showing all items ordered and all items invoiced and provide project analysis + profit after exchange rates and adder costs
process change orders (new addendum quote)
project closeout to make sure that all items are invoiced
project notes-timeline, a place to show project history (dates pos placed/invoiced and notes by project manager)
Po
make PO based on selected for quote (autogenerate if possible, but modifiable if choose to select different supplier/part/price…associated with MVA code and supplier code
Have 2 part #’s MVA part # and Supplier part # and the system would check if the item description is already in the database
internal PO for PICK list from stock (reserve from inventory) – pick list should record landed cost of the item in inventory and the reference PO number/production number
as part of the PO can identify which items /qty are project specific (if multiple project order) so can be associated for final project costing (some times we order more than required for stock)
select items that have been received
associate Item HS code
associate adder costs to the PO (duties, transport etc etc to get LANDED cost, forex)
associate/upload documents to the PO (drawings, test reports, customs docs)
Add product picture
Create Labels with predefined format
Create barcode (Production # and part #)
PO history – notes on the PO for QA

Inventory control
control inventory – PO and invoice and shipping
delivery gantt chart
supplier reminders/updates
have information from PO (PO #, supplier name, Cost, date, etc)
inventory tracking (show input and output with PO/Inv #)
Show PO and landed cost at paid Forex rate
Create Labels with predefined format
Create barcode (Production # and part #)
associate/upload documents to the PO (drawings, test reports, customs docs)

Invoicing
invoice based on project/quote. Make sure all items are invoiced
invoice from backorder
shipping list from invoice
Shipping tag from invoice
deduct from inventory
payment reciept
reports
customize how po quote invoice shipping list project reports etc etc look like..
generate product specific reference lists from project information
Notes
All notes and customization changes to be documented and provided at the end of the work
All other features of weberp to be interconnected
Bi weekly meetings to go through developments and check/guide progress
We will provide a copy of our current system (access) with NDA to sort of show how things are currently (some functionality has been “broken”)
Wow, that's quite a bit of customization. Not that it's not possible, given enough time anything is possible, but the amount of time required may not be supported by the constraints of your business objectives. Also the amount of change might predicate a very high risk project. I expect you have done your homework, why is customizing WebERP the best solution?