webERP Forum

Full Version: Tab key in SelectOrderItems.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The tab key does not behave consistently when entering item quantities. The first few rows require multiple tabs to move to the next field. The subsequent rows only require a single tab.
The html shows duplicate tabindex values for 8,9,10 and 11 . It looks like the field name="OrderQty0" should start at a tabindex of 11 or 12 instead of 8.
I have not yet found the lines in the php that would need to change.

Jeff
I think the tab index attributes should all be taken out and then it will just naturally run from top to bottom.

Tim
Thanks Tim!

I removed all of the tabindex attributes on my install. This fixed the tabbing issue with no adverse effects as far as I can tell.
I think it might have been me that put them there many years ago!

But they can definitely come out
Looks like I spoke too soon ...
Removing tabindex="%s" at line 1750 allows the tab key to behave correctly,
but the "Add to Sales Order" button no longer takes me to the Enter Delivery Details screen (see attached) instead it goes back to the item search form.
Leaving it in but removing the other tabindex attributes appears to give the desired result. More testing to follow...
Hi Jeff you need to take out the $i, at line 1770 which is being substituted for the %s

Thanks
Tim
Tim,
Did you mean line 1764? I'm looking at SelectOrderItems.php revised on 2017-04-13. Did I miss something?

Thanks,
Jeff
Possibly. I was looking at the latest file from github. In the printf function you should see two lines with $i, in them. Remove one along with the tabindex.

Basically in a printf you enter a %s and at the end list the variables that are substituted for the %s. You were removing the %s but not the variable. Sorry I am typing this on my phone so it may not make sense?
OK, that is what I did. Everything appears to be working correctly now.
There is a nearly identical section of code about 175 lines up. Should this have $i, removed as well?

Thanks,
Jeff
Hi Jeff I will check later when I have access to the code. The basic idea is that the number of parameters at the end of a printf function should be the same as the number of occurrences of %s in the first part

Tim
Pages: 1 2 3