webERP Forum

Full Version: GL Receipt - Wrong SysType?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received monies into a bank account using CustomerReceipt.php and I see in the SysTypes table it incremented Receipt (Type 12). Should it not be incrementing Receipt - GL (Type 2) instead?

The reason I ask is because when using Payments.php it increments Payment - GL (Type 1) so I would expect to see increment on Receipt - GL (Type 2) on the receipt side.
Other scripts that mark receipts as Type 2 are ImportBankTrans.php and PcAuthorizeCash.php.
Did you enter it as a receipt from a customer or against a GL zccoint? Receipts from customers are type 12 against GL account is type 2. That's the theory is that what you see?

Tim
I entered it as cash into the Bank Account against GL COA 2800. It was a Shareholder Loan.
So yes... I expected it to be of Type 2, not Type 12.
Looking at the code I see only 12 hard-coded into the SQL queries.
I would really like to see a segregation between receipts from customers and receipts via GL entries.
That is what should happen. Sounds like a bug i need to check the code
I am thinking we need something like this:

PHP Code:
    if ($_POST['GLEntry']==1) { //so its a GL receipt

$TransType 2;

$_SESSION['ReceiptBatch' $identifier]->BatchNo GetNextTransNo(2$db);
    } else {

$TransType 12;

$_SESSION['ReceiptBatch' $identifier]->BatchNo GetNextTransNo(12$db);
    } 

Change hard-coded values of 12 to $TransType.

The above seems to work unless you mix customer receipts with GL receipts but that would be bad practice.

Attached is my hack for your review...