webERP Forum

Full Version: BoM Listing - Column Alignment - SOLVED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main Menu > Manufacturing > Bill Of Material Listing

PDFBOMListingPageHeader.php

BOMListing.php

Table column headers do not align with table data. I made a few little changes to better present the data if anybody is interested.

Before:
[attachment=633]

After:
[attachment=634]

Files attached.

I also added UoM at the right end of the table after Qty. We seem to have a few places in webERP where we have Quantity but no related UoM. I think that is not a good thing and I will continue to address it as I come across it.
Paul, just a minor note about a particular pdf function argument. (pertaining to the text alignment)

Know that 'centre' (GB) and 'center' (US) are both covered by the pdf class. [see includes/class.pdf.php, lines 105 and 107]
So even though there appears to be a minor misspelling with 'centre', that is actually intentional.

As you cross other PDF-generating files, MANY instances of 'centre' will be found, as well as other possible mixed use.

I used to think that this was an issue myself when I first started with weberp, so you would not be the first. I'll keep your change since it is covered both ways.
Changes committed to SVN.
(12-19-2017, 09:18 AM)TurboPT Wrote: [ -> ]Paul, just a minor note about a particular pdf function argument. (pertaining to the text alignment)

Know that 'centre' (GB) and 'center' (US) are both covered by the pdf class. [see includes/class.pdf.php, lines 105 and 107]
So even though there appears to be a minor misspelling with 'centre', that is actually intentional.

As you cross other PDF-generating files, MANY instances of 'centre' will be found, as well as other possible mixed use.

I used to think that this was an issue myself when I first started with weberp, so you would not be the first. I'll keep your change since it is covered both ways.
Changes committed to SVN.

As usual I am stuck in my own little Locale here so I thank you for reminding me.