webERP Forum

Full Version: Solved - Logout - F5 Refresh give and undefined function error??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LongQ

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function DB_query() in C:\Inetpub\weberp\includes\GetConfig.php on line 10

I press Logout and press F5 and I get this error below

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function DB_query() in C:\Inetpub\weberp\includes\GetConfig.php on line 10

Line 10 in GetConfig.php
$ConfigResult = DB_query($sql,$db,$ErrMsg);

Is this normal behavior?
Yes.
Once you've hit the logout button, the db session is destroyed' so a refresh will be unable to find the DB.

LongQ

Would it be simple too write a script that count down 5 sec and den forward you to the login page.
then we woundnt have the error
i have done almost exactly this - it doesn't wait though just clears the session and forwards to the login page.

LongQ

(12-30-2012, 06:44 AM)phil Wrote: [ -> ]i have done almost exactly this - it doesn't wait though just clears the session and forwards to the login page.

my bad Big Grin press the button to get to the login page works as well Big Grin
I meant that subsequent to your first note I reworked the logout logic and have made a change so the Logout dialog doesn't now display at allit just goes right back to the login dialog. This work has been committed to the svn code repository already.