webERP Forum

Full Version: minimum bank account setup, help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@daintree, I moved the walkthrough discussion to a new thread.

@falkoner, I used Main > Generral Ledger > Maintenance > User Authorized GL Accounts to give myself access to all GL accounts, but Main > General Ledger > Maintenance > GL Account Authorized Users still gives error: "The security settings on your account do not permit you to access this function".

Does this seem like a bug? If so, what is the reporting procedure? I read the recent bug tracking thread but didn't see a URL for Mantis, not did I find one on the weberp.org front page, under Support, Development or Links.

Fwiw, why don't you use the Sourceforge bug tracker? Mantis is great system, but I think the project would be better off staying simple and not use a separate system. At least IMHO. ;-)
The bug tracker was not used.
What was wrong with the sourceforge bugtracker?
Hi Dale that option works on my installation not sure why it doesn't for you. I haven't the code in front of me right now but if I remember the scripts table is loaded into an array in includes/GetConfig.php and then in sessions.inc it is checked to see if the security token for that script is in the user's profile. If not then that message is displayed. I need to check the code to see how you can get that message if the security token is set and in your profile.

Tim
OK, thanks for the overview, I'll look further when I get a chance, or when it becomes necessary to use the GLAccountUsers.php script.
Pages: 1 2