webERP Forum

Full Version: segment reporting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is segment reporting available in weberp? what will be my options to generate a profit and loss report base on each segment? thanks Smile
You can define the chart using departments/sub departments and sub-sub departments without limit using

With my open-office connector and the vlookup you can report on the GL accounts in using calc in any format you wish.
(08-19-2012, 12:05 PM)phil Wrote: [ -> ]You can define the chart using departments/sub departments and sub-sub departments without limit using

With my open-office connector and the vlookup you can report on the GL accounts in using calc in any format you wish.

sir can u please elaborate the procedure for creating the above sub departments and generate segment reports

i have installed xampp and web erp

what are the prerequsite for creating multiple divisions in a company and generate division specfic reports and consolidated report

(11-27-2012, 05:05 PM)aieeeshravan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2012, 12:05 PM)phil Wrote: [ -> ]You can define the chart using departments/sub departments and sub-sub departments without limit using

sir can u please elaborate the procedure for creating the above sub departments and generate segment reports

i have installed xampp and web erp

what are the prerequsite for creating multiple divisions in a company and generate division specfic reports and consolidated report

i am not able to understand your previous pessage