webERP Forum

Full Version: How can i stop payments from disappearing after allocation in customer statement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i make the payments stop from disappearing after i make allocations?
i want it to show in my customer statement report. I attached the script that i modified. Thanks!!
Have you tried this setting in System Parameters? If set to yes it shows even settled transaction in the last 1 month. YOU can expand the time frame if needed

Show Settled Last Month: Yes-No This setting refers to the format of customer statements. If the invoices and credit notes that have been paid and settled during the course of the current month should be shown then select Yes. Selecting No will only show currently outstanding invoices, credits and payments that have not been allocated
(09-20-2016, 10:55 PM)agaluski Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried this setting in System Parameters? If set to yes it shows even settled transaction in the last 1 month. YOU can expand the time frame if needed

Show Settled Last Month: Yes-No This setting refers to the format of customer statements. If the invoices and credit notes that have been paid and settled during the course of the current month should be shown then select Yes. Selecting No will only show currently outstanding invoices, credits and payments that have not been allocated

Hi! I just tried this but it didn't work. The payment is not appearing after allocation.
Did you log out and back in? Those parameters are stored in your session variables and won't get refreshed until you log out and in I believe.
That flag works on my 4.11.3 system
If you want to have all transactions shown even if they have been cleared then you need to change the lines in your queries that are of the form:

HAVING ROUND(ABS(SUM(debtortrans.ovamount + debtortrans.ovgst + debtortrans.ovfreight + debtortrans.ovdiscount - debtortrans.alloc)),currencies.decimalplaces) > 0

and remove the - debtortrans.alloc

I think though that you will end up with a lot of angry customers who get pages and pages of a statement with transactions that have been cleared months/years previously.

Tim
ROUND(ABS(SUM(debtortrans.ovamount + debtortrans.ovgst + debtortrans.ovfreight + debtortrans.ovdiscount)),currencies.decimalplaces) > 0";

i changed it but it still keep removing the payment after allocations
You changed it on each of the queries?

Tim
worked. Mad thanks tim!