webERP Forum

Full Version: Quality Module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to start working on a quality module soon (http://www.weberp.org/forum/showthread.p...ht=quality)
Does anybody have any input or requests?

Best Regards,
Andrew
Sounds like a grand plan!
I wonder whether the product attributes might be similar for a category of products a la the stock category properties - which then allows the data for each item of that category?

I like your idea of recording the results of the testing by LOT/serial number so the quality information is traceable as required by ISO standards,
Yes Phil they will be similar to Category Attributes. Just starting at the Stock Master level and following down to Lot/Serial.
The stock category attributes are defined zt the category level but held at the item level
Yes - I think we are saying the same thing. The new attributes would be templated at the Stock Item level but then actual values woudl be entered/stored against lot/serial level
So there would be no template possible nor desirable for non-controlled items I guess.
I believe it could be made possible for any stock item. No reason to not allow the template. Just not sure where to enter the results each time you build some or buy some.
Suggestions?
If there is no possibility of recording the results, then it might be confusing to allow a template that has no use? Perhaps i am miunderstanding?