webERP Forum

Full Version: ofx/csv ledger import?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aethelwulffe

What would be very nice for new users and old is the ability to download bank statements and import them. Import of .ofx or csv in a predetermined format would be very useful.
How do other people import (other than manually) financial data for un-invoiced transactions such as travel expenses charged to a credit card and the like? Any way to automate reconcile electronic bank statements against the general ledger? Anyone got any useful SQL queries for doing such?
I have done this for MT940 bank statements - I need to work with some other formats to get something more generic and get some file examples. I was thinking of charging for this as an add on though - see my web-site.
(05-04-2012, 06:31 PM)phil Wrote: [ -> ]I have done this for MT940 bank statements - I need to work with some other formats to get something more generic and get some file examples. I was thinking of charging for this as an add on though - see my web-site.
Hello,

Have you done anything about this ?
Are you still willing to keep it out of the open source version of weberp ?
i did add the GIFTS format too not ofx or csv
I have done the format for Quickbooks .qbo files which looks to actually be an OFX file (Header data plus XML).
I am attaching that script (Which replaces the MT940 in my system).
We are not using it. I tested on 3-4 files downloaded from a bank with success however it hasn't seen "production level testing".