webERP Forum

Full Version: Purchase order not created?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created more than 40 purchase order and receive items against it but from today i am not able to create a purchase order. I enter purchase order header than item qty but there is problem when i click on order sum button to enter rate, the page return to Search For Stock Items.
What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Just to narrow it down, will it not allow the same supplier/part code combination that you did before?
Does it come with any error message?
Have you changed anything in the meantime?

Thanks
Tim
First of all Thank you for you reply
No any error message i found and no any change. I found this problem only i select an specific Item Category, purchase orders are created if i select other item category.
One thing more I have not make payment for these purchase orders, Because i not find the Bank Account option in Supplier >Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from the Supplier. It may be cause of my problem. Please suggest.
(01-22-2014, 09:21 PM)Rajkamal Wrote: [ -> ]First of all Thank you for you reply
No any error message i found and no any change. I found this problem only i select an specific Item Category, purchase orders are created if i select other item category.
One thing more I have not make payment for these purchase orders, Because i not find the Bank Account option in Supplier >Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from the Supplier. It may be cause of my problem. Please suggest.
Hi, for that item category, what is the stock type?

Tim
Stock type for item category is Raw material. Please response as soon as possible.