webERP Forum

Full Version: Miss Work Centre and BOM Mainenance in Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Just installed weberp and started to build out a company. I do not see BOM Maintenance and Work Centre Maintenance in any menu and I expect to see them under Manufacturing. I only have 2 Maintenance Items. "Work Order Entry" and "Select a Work Order". I am logged in as the Administrator and I have not changed any security. I can add BOMs if I navigate to BOMs.php and I can do the same with Work Centres by navigating to WorkCentres.php. So it appears I have permission to access these but they are just missing from the menu. Am I missing something in setup or a config or did I somehow remove them (Note I have 2 separate installations with the same issue).
version 4.11.2

Thanks in advance. Awesome stuff so far!
Can you go to PageSecurity.php and see what those security token those scripts have assigned to them. Then go to WWW_Access.php and make sure that token is assigned to your user role.

Thanks
Tim
(01-22-2014, 03:06 AM)Forums Wrote: [ -> ]Can you go to PageSecurity.php and see what those security token those scripts have assigned to them. Then go to WWW_Access.php and make sure that token is assigned to your user role.

Thanks
Tim
PageSecurity.php = Supplier Centre - Supplier Access only
WWW_Access.php, Choose my Role (Administrator) and see
Assigned Security Tokens. Above token is assigned to my role (all 0-15 are assigned). And I can run them as well by skipping the menu to get to them - so I must have permissions correct?

Available Security Tokens
0 Main Index Page Remove
1 Order Entry/Inquiries customer access only Remove
2 Basic Reports and Inquiries with selection options Remove
3 Credit notes and AR management Remove
4 Purchasing data/PO Entry/Reorder Levels Remove
5 Accounts Payable Remove
6 Petty Cash Remove
7 Bank Reconciliations Remove
8 General ledger reports/inquiries Remove
9 Supplier centre - Supplier access only Remove
Ok, are there entries for those scripts in includes/MainMenuLinsArray.php

Thanks
Tim
(01-22-2014, 03:43 AM)Forums Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, are there entries for those scripts in includes/MainMenuLinsArray.php

Thanks
Tim

I think I see the issue. I'm an idiot and apparently need new glasses.
I should look under "Maintenance" on the right side of the screen just as I do in every other sub menu. Not Transactions.
Apologies for the fire drill.
(01-22-2014, 04:38 AM)agaluski Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2014, 03:43 AM)Forums Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, are there entries for those scripts in includes/MainMenuLinsArray.php

Thanks
Tim

I think I see the issue. I'm an idiot and apparently need new glasses.
I should look under "Maintenance" on the right side of the screen just as I do in every other sub menu. Not Transactions.
Apologies for the fire drill.

Smile Smile

We have all done it!!