webERP Forum

Full Version: Serial items on BOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question, I need a BOM item with serial items but when i create the production order, there´s no afectation on locstock for serial items, infact there´s no frame to capture serial numbers parts for this process. only for the new BOM item but not for integration parts.

How can i make this process with stock afectation and serial numbers registration?

Stock is affected only when you issue the items to the work order - you can specify the serial numbers issued at this time.
Hi, phil:

edge66 refers to items in the BOM, to assign a serialised item to the list get:

WARNING Message Report : Only non-serialised or non-lot controlled items can be set to auto issue. These items require the lot/serial numbers of items issued to the works orders to be specified so autoissue is not an option. Auto issue has been automatically set to off for this component

receiving the work order, select the serial number received but not applied the output of inventory items in the BOM, how we can apply the output of items with serial number contained in the BOM?

there is an option for this?
the bom defines the components that are used for all future work orders. It does not define individual serialised items issued to a work order.
As there is no way to automate the sellection of serial items, there must be selected physically then input at the time of issue. Obviously auto issue of the component is not feasible in this scenario
(04-19-2012, 08:12 AM)phil Wrote: [ -> ]the bom defines the components that are used for all future work orders. It does not define individual serialised items issued to a work order.
As there is no way to automate the sellection of serial items, there must be selected physically then input at the time of issue. Obviously auto issue of the component is not feasible in this scenario

that´s correct the selection of serialised items never been automatically, but you say that must be selected physically, in which part of the system can i register the serial items i used for this work to avoid to use the same serail item for other work and update my stock for this serial item

serial items must be received on purchase orders or adjusted in as stock adjustments.
When issuing items to work orders you must select the serial numbered items that you issue to it.