webERP Forum

Full Version: Automatically Show Open Sales Orders - SOLVED?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main Menu > Sales > Sales Orders/Quotes

Can we have this page show a list of open Sales Orders the same way Purchase Orders shows open POs? This avoids one extra click.

For comparison see how Main Menu > Purchases > Purchase Orders automatically shows a list of open POs.

Below is my fix/hack. Can somebody please verify my work?

SelectSalesOrder.php

[attachment=655]
Works well for me!
It helps a lot, as it's actually easy to loose track of where things go sometimes :-)

The print portrait / landscape links give the following errors for each xx order though:
ERROR Message Report : Unable to Locate Quotation Number : xx
(12-29-2017 03:16 AM)HDeriauFF Wrote: [ -> ]Works well for me!
It helps a lot, as it's actually easy to loose track of where things go sometimes :-)

The print portrait / landscape links give the following errors for each xx order though:
ERROR Message Report : Unable to Locate Quotation Number : xx

Happy to hear I am not the only one who thought this could be helpful.

No issues here with either PDF format. Can you please post the resulting URL?
/weberp/PDFQuotation.php?QuotationNo=34

if you actually click on the button "show all" above the table, it renders a slightly different table, with "invoice" and "dispatch note" columns instead of the "print quote" column
(12-29-2017 04:13 AM)HDeriauFF Wrote: [ -> ]/weberp/PDFQuotation.php?QuotationNo=34

if you actually click on the button "show all" above the table, it renders a slightly different table, with "invoice" and "dispatch note" columns instead of "print quote" columns

Same here... I was just wondering...

/weberp/PDFQuotation.php?QuotationNo=100001
Reference URL's