webERP Forum

Full Version: Contract Loses Customer Reference - SOLVED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main Menu > Sales > Select Contract > Modify

Contracts.php

Customer Reference is not pulled from database back into form.

Looking into it now...
It seems that the 'readin' is not retrieving that field.

Also looking now... (I did cross some other artifact when work centers are not defined too)
Try the script below, there are only two changes. (goes into the /includes dir)

This fixes the Customer Reference. The artifact that I mentioned is in another file.
(12-20-2017 05:51 AM)TurboPT Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that the 'readin' is not retrieving that field.

Also looking now... (I did cross some other artifact when work centers are not defined too)
Try the script below, there are only two changes. (goes into the /includes dir)

This fixes the Customer Reference. The artifact that I mentioned is in another file.

Looks good so far... Thank you my friend!
Great!

Fix committed to SVN.
Reference URL's