webERP Forum

Full Version: Expiry date became 2000-00-00 when perform Transfer Controlled Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Sir,

When I perform transfer controlled items for one or more serialised items, the expiry date always become '00/00/2000' instead of copying the original expiry date.

Appreciate your help.

Many thanks,
Joanes

See attached/below screenshot:

[attachment=275]
Hi All,

Since there is no response from the developer, I did some workaround;
1. Before transfer controlled items, copy stockserialitems table contents to Z table.
2. After transfer controlled items done, update expirationdate field in stockserialitems table from Z table.
Hi, Joanes,

Thank you for your report!

I've noted this problem during stock adjustments. So I fixed the problem happened during stock adjustment. Not sure if it fixed your problem. Please download the attached files and replace those files with same names in includes directory.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson
Hi Exson,

I just tried, it works. Thank you very much. You save my life Smile

Best Regards,
Joanes
Hi Exson,

This particular problem is caused by the fact that sql statements at lines 131,143,245 and 257 of StockLocTransferReceive.php do not update the expirationdate field of the stockserialitems table. If you look at lines 261 and 282 of StockTransfers.php you will see what I mean as it is done correctly there.

You are right with the code you changed though as that needed doing as well.

Thanks
Tim
Hi, Tim,

Thank you for your attention for this issue and review my code. Very appreciated!

I've checked what you said and I'll find some time to fix it later.

Best regards!

Exson
[undefined=undefined]Hi,Tim,[/undefined]

I've checked the relative scripts and found that expiry date for bulk inventory transfer not supported, as you said whether it is dispatched or received. But normal stock transfer working now with my patches.

I think currently it is OK for this. At least it's can be handled now.

Best regards!

Exson

(03-28-2014 10:10 PM)Uhuru Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Exson,

This particular problem is caused by the fact that sql statements at lines 131,143,245 and 257 of StockLocTransferReceive.php do not update the expirationdate field of the stockserialitems table. If you look at lines 261 and 282 of StockTransfers.php you will see what I mean as it is done correctly there.

You are right with the code you changed though as that needed doing as well.

Thanks
Tim
Reference URL's